PSP 2018 Charity Luncheon
Chinese New Year is a traditional Chinese festival marking the new start of the year. It is often celebrated by family gatherings, get-togethers, festivity feasts, fireworks, and gift exchanges. With the conjunction coming up Chinese New Year, PSP is organizing a CNY Charity Luncheon, we will be inviting old folk’s homes, special needs homes, and orphanages; to celebrate and share the joyous moments of this meaningful tradition.
Venue: RESTORAN HAO SIANG CHI
Date: 4th March 2018
Time: 11am to 3pm
Location: Top Glove Building, Setia Alam
With the sincere of our hearts, we would like to invite you to join with us. Right now we are seeking sponsors and donation for the event if you wish to donate or contribute, please contact us. You will make a different to the people who needed. Lastly hope to hear from you. Thank you and appreciate.
Here the list of items that you can contribute, donate and sponsor.
1. Ticket: RM120 / person for old folks, orphanages to enjoy the luncheon
2. RM1200 per table
3. Wheelchair RM1500
4. Cushion for wheelchair RM1500
We also welcome any amount of donation.
If you have any enquiry, please do not hesitate to contact us
1. Ling Wang Ming (018-2666638)
2. Kelvin Hong (016-4668668)
Account name : Society of People Support People Malaysia
Bank : Public Bank
A/C number : 3197 534 404
Swift code : PBBEMYKLXXX
1. Cheque is payable to Society of People Support People Malaysia
2. Indicate your name, address, NRIC No and contact numbers at the back of the cheque
3. Send your cheque to: H-3A-3A, Setiawalk Gallery, Jalan Bandar 2, Pusat Bandar Puchong, 47160 Puchong, Selangor
Wheel chairs & wheel chair cushions receivers and donors group photo
Giving Ang Pow to the orphanages from different welfare homes
The seniors enjoyed the lion dance show.